Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Tag of Four.

I returned from a short vacation to blogger. Saw Umpteen number of new posts by different people. Went through all of them. Commented on some. I was thinking of selecting one of the events that I've noted during my journey, for writing a post. That's when I went on Hary's blog to read his Tagged post. That's when I saw the following:

Tag four people who will respond
1.
Jyoti - My gud blog friend
2.
Cute Cadre - funny chennaite :)
3.
Gayathri - An Awesome blogger !
4.
Sowmi - has a gift for writing..

Thank you Hary. This is the first tag I've ever got. :) Though I know that this is quite an old tag. But meh. Now I feel that the blogosphere has considered me as its eternal part. :D Which feels great, by the way.

So let me just come to the point(s).



Four places you have lived

1. Haridwar: Just for a couple of months. Though I was born in Delhi, my parents lived in Haridwar. We shifted to delhi after a few months of my birth. So obviously, I have no memories whatsoever.
2. Delhi: Spent my early childhood there. Had some close friends. Now I just remember them by their name and the kid-faces which must have changed by now. We still have that Delhi house though.
3. Mumbai - Andheri: Came here in Grade 2. Lived here till Grade 5. Had some friends who lived around. We used to be at each other's house all day long. I've played a lot with them. Random games like Ghar ghar, kitchen kitchen, teacher teacher. Seriously. We danced on Random songs. We fought like cats. Some of those friends are still in touch. I was Katti with some while I was shifting. So haven't been in touch with them. Kids also had Ego ha.
4. Mumbai- Thane: Came here in grade 6 and I'm still here. This is the best place to be. The most important part of school life was spent here. I got some sense and didn't fight with many people. There were SOME though. But that was in the early years. Been through the pangs of teenage life here. Had first crushes here. Been in love here. Been heart-broken here. Have had amazing friends who have always been by my side here. I'd be really sad if I'm asked to leave this place and go elsewhere.


Four TV shows you love to watch

1. Friends: Can watch this over and over again. This is the only show I still watch when it comes on TV. I'm not a TV freak otherwise.
2. Different Strokes: I've been watching this since I was a kid. It still comes on TV :D
3. Small Wonder: I don't think this comes on TV anymore. There was a hindi show which tried to copy this one, but that simply sucked.
4. Full House: This was one of my favorites. Even this doesn't come on TV anymore.


Four places you have been on vacation

1. Dubai: I ran away from school after attending the first two lectures, I remember, to be on time to catch the flight. Thinking that I will deal with the consequences once I return from the amazing trip. I've always been practical. No point sitting and wondering what will happen. Whatever has to happen shall be dealt with later. Okay so talking about Dubai, it was a lovely place. Desert Safari. Camels. Cars. Big Birds. Belly Dancers. It was fun.
2. Toronto, Canada: I've been here 3-4 times. Got my cousins there. It is a beautiful place. So peaceful. Coming from a city like Mumbai -- where people are like ants, this place with minimal population was so alluring. Would love to live in this counrty.(Oh, would this increase the population of this place?) Niagara Falls -- Stunning.
3. Munsiyari: This is in Himachal Pradesh. We were 3 families. We had gone for a 3 day trek on the Himalayas. We would fix our tents every night on an even land and sit by the bonfire late till night. It was mighty cold. Watching the sun rise and set behind the mountains was a bliss. We managed to reach the snow-capped peaks too! It was an encouragement to climb Mt. Everst. :P
4. Bangkok, Thailand: The environment there is so lively. Love the place.


Four of your favorite foods

1. Butter Chicken: I could live on this for my entire life.
2. Kebabs: *Slurp*
3. Rajma Chawal: I love the ones my mom makes :)
4. Let me put all the junk into one single point. Lays, Kurkure, Pizza, Pastery, Hot dog, Pani Puri, Sprite, Ferrero Rocher, Ice gola, Chaat, Lasagne, Pasta, Maggie, Orange Candy, Candy floss.


Four movies you can see over and over again

1. Andaz Apna Apna: AILA! UIMA!
2. Taarein Zameen Par: The most adorable movie.
3. 50 First Dates: Adam Sandlar. No other description required.
4. Pursuit Of Happiness: Do I really need to say why?


Four things you hope to do before you die

1. Play basketball at International level.
2. Being swallowed by a huge-ass snake. (I would die after that.)
3. Act for a lead role in a movie where the top hero and heroines are supporting actors.
4. Get married to Hrithik Roshan.

Tag four people who will respond

1. Zlaek: Because I LOWE you.
2. Shweta: Because you could make it an interesting read.
3. Pulkit: You need a break from all the intense stuff.
4. Blunt Edges: Just felt like putting your name in :)
5. Shanu: I hope you haven't taken this tag already.

(OOPS I tagged 5! Intentionally. :P)



The tag Rules:
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Copy the image above, the rules and the questionnaire in this post.
3. Post this in one or all of your blogs.
4. Answer the four questions following these Rules.
5. Recruit at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll by sharing this with them.
6. Come back to BLoGGiSTa iNFo CoRNeR (PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK) at http://bloggistame.blogspot.com/ and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List.
7. Have Fun! Questions & Your Answers:

1. The person who tagged you: Hary
2. His site's title: http://ribtickle.blogspot.com/
3. Date when you were tagged: 27th July 2009
4. People you tagged: Zlaek, Shweta, Pulkit, Blunt edges, Shanu.

14 comments:

Blunt Edges said...

well done...hv neva seen maggie on someones list of fav food before! ;)

Blunt Edges: Just felt like putting your name in :)
cute :D

will take up d tag soon!

Jyoti said...

@blunt edges: Haha.. I don't really know why I put maggie in. I was just thinking of all the JUNK JUNK food which I eat. So.. Ta-da!

Maggie maggie maggie. MAGGIE MAGGIE MAGGIE. La la la la.. lalala.
:D

Arv said...

neat tag... did this sometime back..

I remember the Full House and Small WOnder ones... nice ones :)

lol @ junk food collection :P

take care mate... cheers...

Zlaek said...

Sorry I can't take the tag ya :(

anyway there are the other four there!

i LOWE LOWE you too. Really.

About your 'fours'.... I think you're hell funny. At least when it comes to writing. I'm so glad you blog! :D

HaRy!! said...

:) Jyoti..glad that i tagged yu .. he he :) wow gal, yu too like ice gola...and pursuit of happyness :) ...cya tak care!

HaRy

Jyoti said...

@Arv: Junk food collection. Haha :) Thanks!

@Zlaek: I was doubtful. I wasn't sure if you would do tags at all. But I still gave it a shot. :) Hehe.. so its okay.
Thanks ya. For that comment. :D

Dhanya said...

Why oh why do you want to get swallowed by a huge snake ? :P Lol..

Want to get married to Hrithik huh ? Beat Barbara Mori to it ;)

Jyoti said...

@Hary: Thanks for tagging me, again. :) And yes I lovee ice golas! :D And who wouldn't like pursuit of happiness? :)

@Dhanya: I think it would be fun to be swallowed by something huge. :D And yes, I could beat anybody to marry Hrithik Roshan. :D

Archana said...

I have yet to bump into someone's blog who has completed this tag and not listed FRIENDS as one of their favorite TV shows, heh. :)

Megha said...

I liked the answers.

And that kutti thing is innocent :)

Jyoti said...

@Archana: Even I realised that sometime back. Nobody can NOT like FRIENDS! :D

@Meghna: Thanks. Yeah.. I WAS innocent at one point in time. :P

bliss said...

hey u know, nice tag. i love friends, small wonder and full house too. i have seen these shows over and over again. though. somehow not many ppl seem to know abt full house, i wud love to lay my hands on its whole dvd pack or sth!!!
and yeah, pursuit of happiness read happyness is a great movie!!!!

Jyoti said...

@bliss: Yeah I agree. Not many people know about full house. But i loved it. Uncle joey and jessie.. and michelle and stephanie. Everyone was so adorable! I miss ittt!

Niranjana Nammalvar said...

Hey jyoti,
This is Cute Cadre. Was wondering why my name was listing in your blog and later got the cue that it was a tag from Hary. Nice blog re. Keep going :)